SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. You will collaborate with several internationally dispersed business units.
Role descriptionAs Business Analyst Maximo you will be responsible for the implementation, training and support of Maximo. You will support in the field of procurement, maintenance and inventory management. By collaborating with the IT team and several business units in dispersed locations in the EMEA region, you will guarantee the continuous improvement of the entire application landscape.
Responsibilities- Analysis and improvement of current business processes in the field of procurement, inventory and maintenance
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions within Maximo
- Implementation of new modules within the EMEA region
- Embed new functionalities within the organisation and follow-up on change processes
- Act as project manager within several international project environments
- Development of functional and technical documentation
- 3rd level support for internationally dispersed business units
- Development of trainings for all end-users
- Support and coaching of junior team members
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar
- Prior experience in the food or pharmaceutical industry is a strong plus
- Knowledge of technical procurement processes is a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of technical implementations of ERP software, preferably Maximo
- Knowledge of business processes in the field of maintenance, inventory and/or procurement
- Pro-active personality and analytical mind
- Open for some international travel
- Fluency in English and preferably a second European language