SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Role descriptionThe Risk Manager role is part of our clients global program office (100+ million euro per annum), reporting into the Planning & Interdependency lead. The PMO function consist of an international set of staff members, operating in the global strategic program environment of our client. The role will be based both in their offices in Amsterdam and Eindhoven.
Responsibilities- Define and manage the strategic direction for risk management within the program
- Plan the project and program risk based approach and risk management process according to SIM and ERM functional guidance
- Mature the risk framework as part of the Enterprise Risk Management function and eGRC programs and drive continuous improvement as needed
- Institutionalize risk management in the programs and projects
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within their programs
- Collaborate across programs to improve the identification, quantification, measurement, management, reporting and controls in governance, risk management and internal control environments
- Manage risk in agreement with the guidelines set by the PIO leadership team
- Deliver high impact reports to Senior Leadership on regular basis including quarterly ERM reports
- Represent the PMO function in relevant committees e.g SIM or PM Practice initiatives
- Facilitate audit coverage in PIO scope and liaison with internal auditors as needed,ensuring related actions are completed properly and on time by the owners.
Requirements- Exhaustive knowledge and leadership experience in Risk Management and Project Management. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in a comparable role with advanced level of risk strategy know-how and experience in project management, in particular involving the SDLC.
- as well as people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing high quality deliverables according to strict timetablesand and be able to organize his/her job in an independent way.
- We require having the ability to manage people and provide negotiating and influencing skills. Excellent communications and presentation skills, to be able to inform and persuade both orally and in writing.
- Highly motivated, team player, self-starter and able to work independently
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business or related field
- Professional certification such as PMP, CISA, ITIL