SIRE® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. The client is specialised in (technical) Food ingredients and has many plants throughout the world, one of which is located in the province of South Holland. They are looking to expand their Sales field force with a specialist for the Europe region. International experience therefore is a must.
Role descriptionYou will be responsible for the New Business Development and Key Accounts in the European region. Knowledge of the international way of business, its culture and its languages is therefore a strong plus. This means a flexible mindset and experience in multiple countries. You really invest in strong key accounts for the long term and know how to develop business for generations to come. Working alongside a small but dedicated team of colleagues, you find solutions to complaints and learn increasingly more about functional food ingredients.
Responsibilities• You create business plans for your markets
• You track the market and stay up-to-date on new developments
• You set growth targets and make plans how to reach them
• You maintain relationships with clients, distributors and suppliers
• You develop new business and follow up accordingly
Requirements• BSc or MSc in a Food Technical field
• Entrepreneurial job therefore a proven track record is required
• Minimum of 5 years (international) Sales experience in the Food industry - preferably ingredients
• Proven record of new business acquisition
• Fluent Dutch, Spanish, English, other languages are a pré
• Willing to travel up to 40% of the time through Europe