The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Netherlands. At our client, they have a long tradition of innovation and have invested billions in R&D globally over the last five years. Whether they’re developing more affordable versions of insulins, biologics or respiratory therapies, better health for a better world is their goal
Role descriptionThe Pricing & Reimbursement Associate will focus on the implementation of the Mylan Belgium Pricing Policies for medicines in launch phase, as well as for mature brands and Gx products, to ensure optimal patient access and reimbursement throughout the product life cycle. He or she will execute local market plans to support field based priorities and manage and triage local health policy, quality, reimbursement, coding, and patient access issues.
Responsibilities- Preparing, submitting and monitoring price and reimbursement files as planned in Belgium and Luxembourg. Enter planned prices in time in MyIRP for approval of the European Reference Pricing team. Update pricing and reimbursement overview. Monitoring, tracking and archiving individual and group revisions per year. Annual NIHDI commitment. Participation to launch meetings to support other departments for launches of new products from a P&R perspective. Complete the necessary information in the Launch Table. Support of the P&R Associate in analyzing the price evolution to ensure the best in class price practices.
- Insure monthly adjustments and updating of prices and other information displayed in the price lists and in/out status in MyProduct, send price lists to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monthly review the publication in the Staatsblad (from the 20th) to follow up the planned changes, save Staatsbladen in the market access mailbox and save printouts in the folder with publication BS.
- MyProduct/table follow up P&T 2015 follow up/table launch overview complete with the new refunds
- Check price decreases in Filemaker from the previous month and whether correctly published in specific hospital prices
- Deletions of refunds fill in in Filemaker
- Communicate launches, switches, cancellations, name changes and temporary (un)availability to FAMHP and external stakeholders. RIZIV (in case of switches and name changes), EZ (price decreases, launches, APB, BCFi, Luxembourg) + update various databases (MyProduct & MyPortofolio).
- Monitoring the mailbox marketaccess, ensuring that eventually e-mails from APB, BCFI, ... will be sent there. Answers to questions from external parties regarding reimbursement.
Requirements University degree, preferably Scientific and/or in Economics
Advanced Project management skills
Fluent in English, French and Dutch, in speaking, reading, writing and presenting.
5 years in Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access and/or Regulatory Affairs
Outstanding business acumen with an advanced ability to analyze and translate business needs and transformation needs into business opportunities
Able to function in a matrix environment, within a global organization, and to work closely within a local team
Demonstrated ability to develop solid business partnerships with stakeholders inside and outside the company
Cross-functional and cross-border coordination against a common goal
Ability to achieve results through cross-functional / cross-organizational teams
Influencing colleagues with Enthusiasm, Ideas and Behaviors
Treating People with Integrity, Service and Respect
Gaining colleagues’ trust by consistently being open and honest
Demonstrating curiosity and willingness to learn from each other
Listening to others with an open mind and accepting feedback for growth
Sharing knowledge and coach each other towards success
Challenging the status quo and offering alternatives
Promoting an environment where everyone can do their best work
Taking new approaches to achieve breakthrough despite uncertainty
Setting high standards of performance for ourselves
Owning the plans, processes and outcomes related to our roles & responsibilities
Demonstrating Reliability by delivering on commitments
Achieving ideal outcomes by teamwork & collaboration
Treating Team members with consideration and working constructively to resolve differences
Ensuring the right people are at the table when decisions are made
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jeroen Geesink.